At Option Funding, Inc., we recognize our clients’ need and desire to preserve their privacy and confidentiality. Since safeguarding our clients’ privacy is extremely important to us, we have adopted standards that help maintain and protect the confidentiality of clients’ nonpublic personal information. The following statement affirms our continued efforts to safeguard customer information.
Information We Collect
We gather nonpublic personal information about our clients as deemed necessary to conduct business. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by other means. Examples of information we receive from you include: your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit history and other financial information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others. Examples of information relating to your transactions include payment history, account balances and account usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. Examples of information from consumer reporting agencies include: your credit score, credit reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness.
- From employers and others to verify information you have given to us. Examples of information provided by employers and others include verifications of employment and income.
Information We Disclose
Your personal information will only be retained for the purpose of providing you with our response to your inquiry and will not be made available to any third party except as necessary to be disclosed to any related entity for the purpose intended or as required to be disclosed under law.
We DO NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law under the following circumstances:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To our service providers to help us process your loan application or transaction. Our service providers include lenders, investors, appraisers, title and escrow companies, etc.
By submitting data on our website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transmission of data collected on the website.
We treat data as confidential within our firm and require a strict adherence of all our employees to data protection and our confidentiality policies.
We protect your confidentiality:
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of client information very seriously. We restrict access to your personal nonpublic information to those individuals within our company who need to know that information to provide services to you associated with your loan transaction. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We DO NOT provide any information about you to other companies for marketing purposes and our company does NOT maintain joint marketing agreements with non-affiliated third parties.
All visitors, however, should be aware that our website may contain links to other sites that are not governed by this or any other privacy statement.
Option Funding, Inc. reserves the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Statement as needed.